Thursday, September 6, 2012

Go Forth and Multiply

I LOVE that I just looked and saw that there are now 267 of "US" involved in GUTGAA. We are truly a legion of writers! I sincerely wish I had the time to meet each one of these 267 friends in ink,,,but alas, with work, writing, babysitting my grandson and the trials and tribulations of a temperamental laptop I just don't have time to do so. But I wish each and every fellow writer the very best of luck in our quest. Will it be you that lands the agent or the publisher?

I believe it will be.

Go forth and multiply.

Wait. Let me reword that. Go forth, believe in yourself, make sheer determination your strongest character trait and git 'er done!!!

Let's get us an agent and get published!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late on Gatgaa but hello! Thanks for letting me come visit your blog!
    Amber a Bardan
    Website/Blog
    http://amberabardan.com/page8.html
    Twitter
    Not sure why but my last comment pasted three times deleted it - second try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amber! Thank you so much for stopping by to say hello. I will reciprocate and stop by yours! Best of luck with GUTGAA!
      Sue

      Delete
  3. Thanks for entering on GUTGAA! Love you site and glad you entered. Like you, I love meeting other Authors! I'm a Stanford-trained doctor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine, so I'm used to a little competition. Am finding that Authors desire to share, and whatever makes one person better is just there as a gift! Thank you for being my gift today!

    Dr Margaret Aranda
    www.girlpowerinamm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are now 388 GUTGAANS. Just stopping by to say hello.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!